WELCOME


Monday, April 26, 2010

Past few day did idk what things
Very tired to elaborate!
But did things which are meaning full
I think (:
Damn tired nowadays!
Feel like skipping ET lesson again tomorrow
HAHAAA!~
Damn lazy to run leh!
I pass today's Hair and Attire Check
Like so lucky!
Was busy pushing fringe to the side and pulling the damn swiss socks up
Then changed socks after morning assembly! (:
Went PE and played basketball
Pretty boring!
Then it was like usual again
But during drama, was like listening to songs all the way! :D
Teacher didn't know so was like wooooooo!~
THen dismissed and walah!~ I am HOME!

Bloqqed At -6:36 PM


Rules and Regulations
1) No Spamming, but tagging is WELCOME!


Profile
MARCUS 蔡文江
Swiss Cottage Sec
24/02/97
Occupied by SGF(:



Wants
EVERYTHING and ANYTHING


Scream

Escape to this places
Charmane
Eileen
Marcus.W
Jingmin
Michelle
Mun Tuen
WenFong
Alicia
XinYi
Regina
Regine
NianCi
YinFei
Kelly
Kawei
Darrell
Kikym
Abigail
Sihui
Beverly
Jarryl
KokLeong
Beatrice
Patricia
WanJun
Isabelle

Musics



Plurk